Friday 20 July 2012

Black and White Photography: Exploring Everyday

Here are some recent photos I took around home and a few extra of my everyday experience. Yet another exciting location, ha ha.


 I love watching W sit and think about where he will go next. I think he really enjoys the freedom that crawling has given him.



 It looks as though the relationship between E & W is developing already. E likes to "play" with W, which is ultimately E running away from W yelling that W is chasing him...um...yeah...not quite. W on the other hand just thinks E is Christmas!


 I love watching E play games that involve him using his imagination. I wonder where that plane is in his mind?


 A cropped version of the former photo. I love the shadows of the fabric.


 I recently returned to acrobatic pole dancing as a way to get some muscle tone back after having my kids. I love exercise that doesn't feel like exercise. Only way I will do it!


 There goes W again.


Here is where I found him not long after. Usually he is found in the shower..wet.  So that was a win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment